3.20.2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #46

I am participating in another one of Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenges. Yay!! So fun!! I had a hard time with this one at first, but I ended up having a blast with it. So here is the challenge:


And here is my entry:
Oh how I wish I had a light box to take better photos. I always have to take the photos at night, and I can never get the picture just right!
Once again I don't have these exact colors, but I got as close as possible! Here is how I used them:
basic black - balloon outlines, hedgehog, "what's up?"
riding hood red - balloon
regal rose - balloon
pretty in pink - balloon
bashful blue - clouds and bottom scallops

Here are some more photos of my card:

I love this sentiment! So perfect with the balloons that are flying away.
The balloons are popped up on dimensionals the right most balloon has two dimensionals for extra effect.
How cute is this hedgehog? I love that he looks a little "furry".

Thanks for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

16 comments:

  1. Wow! this card is super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- I love this! The hedgehog is so cute. Good job on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ange, Brit, Sue and Two Happys! You guys are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. Very imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stinking cute! Wonderful job witht the color challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hedgehog!! He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH So cute! BTW, I have a light box and don't use it. What I do use is very BRIGHT light over top of the project, similar to how you photographed on your scor-mat/pal! Use what you've got and you don't have to waste money like me! You can use cardstock as the 'backdrop' and make it coordinate with your projects too! HTH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! I like your other card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much gio, fiona, terri e., z, ashley, lindsey, sylvia and winter!!!!

    You guys made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)