3.29.2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #47

Another challenge!!! Woo!! Here is Kristina Werner's challenge for this week:


Here is my entry:

As you can see I tried a new photo set up. What do you guys think? Do you like this or the other way I've been photographing?

The colors:
chocolate chip - strip of polka dotted card stock, "gracias"
tangerine tango - felt flower ribbon
so saffron - strip of polka dotted card stock, cloud frame
whisper white - card base, cloud

More photos:

I am just in love with the felt ribbon!
This cloud shape was cut out with my silhouette (here is a video of how it works) with one of Kristina's new digital cutter kits, called Journaling Shapes 1 Designer Cuts. Not only are the shapes absolutely adorable, but Kristina kindly included some AI files for us Mac users out there. Thank you!
I just love these colors together, they remind me of Fall!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I too love the felt ribbon, I bought some a couple of weeks ago in blue and yellow. I can't wait to use some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this card! It makes me smile! Very cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your entries, very cute! You're doing a pretty good job of selling me on the idea of a digital cutter - it's just as well I don't have space for one! Kristina's kits are way cool though. Thanks for visiting my blog and posting a sweet comment, I appreciate that very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)