3.13.2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #45 No.2

I couldn't help it. I had to make another card for  Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge #45! 
As a reminder here is the challenge:
And here is card No. 2:



Grey - cardstock with versamark ink background and clear embossing powder, "wish big" sentiment
Black - felt ribbon, wish big scroll, flower
White - wish big scroll, flower, brad, felt ribbon stitching

The card base was stamped with a music sheet background stamp covered in versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I love the look and the idea of music as the background for a birthday card.

The scroll label was stamped and cut out and adhered to the felt ribbon. The ribbon adds a whimsical touch with the fun texture and stitching. Who doesn't love felt?!

The flower is black and white card stock punched out, layered and held together with a white brad-button. I bent the edges up on the flower for a 3D look along with adhering it with foam adhesive.

Here's the ensemble photo. I really love this sentiment for birthdays! Thanks for reading! :)

5 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    The music sheet background on your card is so cool!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed music notes on the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Brandi and Winter. I am completely in love with that background stamp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm LOVING these color challenges! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas - I am so glad you like them. They are so fun! This next one is HARD! I might have to try a few different ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)