3.20.2009

lawn fawn video ThurFriday!

Why ThurFriday, you ask? Well, youtube is being s-l-o-w, so my video upload started on Thursday but is ending on Friday. At least I hope so. I am actually typing this part of the entry as it uploads, so as far as I know this could be a lawn fawn video ThurFriSatday. Let's hope not! :)

I hope you enjoy the video this week. I am highlighting one of my favorite new obsessions: border punches! They are super fun! I give some tips on lining up the Fiskars brand ones in the video. I also use a stamp-a-ma-jig in the video, which is almost as fun to use as it is to say. So enjoy the video and enjoy your weekend!



Thanks for watching!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

PS. It took until Friday at 6pm to finally upload!!! Woah! It was almost a ThurFriSatday video!

6 comments:

  1. So many things I love about your videos!!! :)

    Maybe they're taking so long to load because they're HD?

    Rounded corners are the best. I have a rounder too that I just adore.

    Love that apple stamp. Way too cute.

    I've noticed a big difference in your photos too. So crisp and clear!

    And the whole 3D element of your cards is one reason why I just love them... so girl, keep on using all those adhesives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I loved watching your video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jas - I think it might be because they are HD. Maybe I will have them load in "normal" and have the button for HD so people don't have to wait. Thanks for the tip!
    I am glad the photos are looking better. I hope to keep getting better and better at taking the pictures. I just need to find the right lighting.
    Yay for corner rounders and adhesives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Z - Thanks so much for watching :)!! Thanks for the lawn fawn cards at the beginning tip too! I think it is leading people around my videos and I have all these subscribers now too! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEVER watch blog "how to" videos, but I was intrigued by this one since it showed a still of the Fiskars threading water punch (the only border punch I have at the moment.) Loved the video- such an easy watch, and a cute end result! :) I'll be looking around your blog some more and checking out some more videos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Paulina!! I am so glad that you enjoy the videos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)