3.12.2009

lawn fawn video Thursday! - cuttlebug

I decided to separate my color inspiration challenge and my video. I think it was all just too much in one post! So here is your lawn fawn video based on Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge #45!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, let's make a card! I hope you enjoy the video. Oh, just to let you know, I tried a new video setup, and let's just say, it's not the best. I will figure something else out by next week!




Here are some of the products that I used in the video:

* For the heat embossing tools click here to see what I used. Unfortunately I don't remember where I found the white embossing powder, but just do a google search, and I am sure you could find some!

* The cuttlebug (You can find this all over the internet and in local stores. Just look for the best price! :) )

* The nested flower Shapeabilities dies from Spellbinders. (This is a link to another great store: Ellen Hutson)

Please let me know if you would like to know where I got anything else I show in the video. Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. You
    are
    so
    AMAZING!

    I love these videos and I could never be as neat as you while being "crafty." You're so precise and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jasmine!!

    Now, if only you could see the mess that surrounds me that I don't let the camera pick up :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)