Mom, you are such a deer!

Ready for another Mother's Day that doesn't say Mother's Day card? I am particularly partial to this card. Why, you ask? Well, because it has a deer! I love deer, if you can't tell :).

This card was super fun to make. The background is a Cornish Heritage Farms Scrapblock. So gorgeous! I added some aqua mist PTI ink to it, and I must not have cleaned it very well from having melon berry ink on it, and they mixed in the coolest way! I totally suggest you go for it when things like that happen!

Then I went on to cut out the rectangle with the deer. The deer and sentiment are from October Afternoon. The Mom is a Technique Tuesday alphabet stamp set. Since I had my melon berry oops on my background, I decided to stamp Mom in melon berry.
I also used a melon berry button too! And, as you can see, I am still have a love affair going on with my Martha twine.The deer rectangle got some antique linen distress ink added to it. That is so fun to do with the applicator. I am going to have to make a video with it. I love that you really can't mess up!

Here is a full image of my card. Cute, cute!! :) Let me know if you step out of the box with your Mother's Day sentiments. I would love to see it!

Thank you so much for visiting, deeries!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, I've just checked out a bit of yours and have to say I love your style! Great designs, simple but very classy, so nice! Thanks for sharing!

  2. This card is adorable! How are you going to choose which one to give your mom??? I'm thinking about your challenge... I've already made one Mother's day card with a typical sentiment, but I'll give your suggestion a go! As always, thanks for visiting my blog, it always makes my day!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)