Butterfly Birthday

Here is a birthday card that I made with a basic grey stamp set that I am in love with! I did that pearlescent technique with liquid pearls again. I used white embossing powder and even with the embossing buddy, it still wouldn't all come off. Anyone have any other techniques for getting a clean look with white embossing powder?

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. I have a hard time with my white powder, but I'm pretty sure it is the brand I have. I don't have that trouble with any other color and they are all better brands.

    So glad your procedure went well. Praying that you find out soon... oh and who'd you like on idol? I'm such a fan of Kris!

  2. Hey girl, this card is so cute. One thing I do to help with the embossing powder to help is I use a dryer sheet and rub it over the paper. That helps a lot. (Courtney is right that a good brand makes a big difference).

    I'm so glad your procedure went well. I've been checking your blog frequently looking for updates. They will figure out the problem.

    You have to tell me what you thought of House! I loved the season finale.

  3. I'm an amateur compared to your work (honestly this card is BEAUTIFUL!), but have you considered using a white dye-based ink and clear embossing powder?

    Glad to hear that you're feeling more like yourself... we'll be thinking about you!

  4. Hey Kelly Marie! I'm so glad you are doing better! Keep believing in your healing, it will happen in God's time!:) Thank you so much for the prayers for my daughter, her leg is doing so much better! God is SO GOOD!
    About the embossing powder- Tell me if you have a secret for it! :)
    God Bless!

  5. Hey dearie! I can't remember how I came upon your blog, but I love it! Your work is great! I was really inspired by this card and did my own version of it on my blog... I linked you up, so check it out! Happy [belated] Anniversary! (and AWESOME job on Dawn's color challenge!!!)


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)