i'm a mess

This title is figurative and literal. Exhibit A:
My husband took this picture. If you could only see the rest of the room. It is not a pretty sight!

I am a figurative mess because I can't seem to find a good way to manage my time between my new job and my crafting. Where does the time go? My days are disappearing! I also went back to my normal dose of heart medicine (they lowered it while I wasn't feeling well), and it made me feel w-e-i-r-d, like seriously weird. Hopefully my body will be more used to it tomorrow, because I don't want to feel funky all day again!

Alright, enough of that. Here is a great little video that I found via someone's twitter. I wish I could remember who twittered it. It is a great reminder to follow your dreams! I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I didn't know you were on heart meds? Take care of yourself. I hope that your body adjusts soon.

    I know what you mean about not enough hours in the day. I've been there a lot lately:( This weekend is going to be crazy too. (graduation party, baby shower, picnic, cookout...makes me tired to think about it).

    As for your craft area, if that is bad, I will NEVER post what my room looks like. It's a disgrace. I spread everything out when I create and like to have it close by... Makes it difficult to walk through to get to my craft desk (woof).

    Take care!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)