Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #5

So, tomorrow I am going in for a diagnostic procedure. I'll be put under that twilight anesthesia. Hopefully after that I will know more about what is wrong. I want to thank you guys so much for all of your well wishes. I can't tell you how much it means to me. 

Even though I am really not feeling well, I decided to make a card for the challenge since making cards makes me happy! I kind of had a hard time with this one. I think it would have helped if I actually had dark grey card stock! Here is the challenge:
Here is my card:
I used raspberry fizz card stock, and I clear embossed polka dots from polka dot basics on to it.
I used my quickutz silhouette to cut out the hibiscus (medium pink) piece. I decided to use the negative of my thought bubble to try something different. I backed it with some white card stock and stamped my sentiment in the dark grey color.
Another cutie from my cute stamps! I decided to give this elephant raspberry fizz (bright pink) polka dots while outlining him in dark grey. Who wouldn't want to see a hot pink polka dotted elephant?! :)
I made a dark grey scalloped border for my medium pink piece by coloring white card stock with a copic marker.
I just had to use the sentiment "wish big" since there is an elephant there! I love how there are so many coordinating polka dots on this card: the open ones on the card base, the dots on the elephant, and even the dots on the way to the thought bubble!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. Cute stuff! I've been looking at that set from My Cute Stamps for awhile. Really cute.

  2. This is totally adorable. I love the layout and the polka dots. And I'm very impressed about your gray paper ingenuity.

    Take care of yourself. I hope that your testing goes well and that you get some resolution.

  3. Kelly - what an adorable card! I wish you all the best in your tests and hope all goes well. I absolutely love your videos - I'm so glad I found you! And, you look just as pretty and happy in your picture as you sound in your videos.


  4. Kelly, this is too cute for words! Brilliant idea using the negative of the thought bubble die cut; perfect with the little elephant.

    Sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

  5. This is the cutest ever!! I love that elephant, all the polka dots and that sentiment couldn't be more perfect!! I just love this card!

  6. Very cute! I love the elephant, and the bubbles are perfect.

  7. I'll be praying for you!
    What a cute card! Love the bubble cut-out! Great job!

  8. What a cuuute card! I love the greeting in the cut speech bubble...great idea.

  9. Congrats Kelly Marie on top pick! Great job! :)

  10. In a word...CUTE! Great job on the challenge. Congrats on the top pick!

  11. Hee, so fun! Congrats & greetings from Germany - Nina

  12. This is FABULOUS! Absolutely love all the little details that really make this card pop!

  13. I LOVE the little elephant! ~;o)

  14. This is the first time I have visited your blog and I am usually too lazy to leave comments (sorry everyone) but this was too adorable not to leave a note. Seriously a cute card! Praying your health issues are sorted very soon.


  15. Great card, love all the different elements! Congrats on the top pick. Hope you are feeling much better after your procedure!

  16. CIRCLES! I love the circles.

    Surprised to see there's no brown in this challenge... hmm. :)


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)