dad's day in the forest

It's the weekend, yay!! I am actually writing this post on Friday while I am hold. Why is hold music so bad? And why do they always play "You're so Vain"? Almost every hold music station plays it. Listen for it next time :).

So I decided I would set up some blog posts while I waited on hold. This one is another Dad's Day card!

I used the tree line punch from EK success. I still haven't figured out how to use this punch really effectively (any ideas out there?), but it is mega cute! I ink the edges of the tree line and white heat embossed the clouds. I used that awesome Sassafras woodgrain alpha for the sentiment. I think an outdoorsy dad would like this card!
Paper: Papertrey Ink (spring rain), random Michael's paper (green)
Ink: Versamark, Color Box Fluid Chalk (chestnut)
Stamps: Sassafras Lass (woodgrain alphabet, cloud)
Etc: EK Success slim line border punch (tree line)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

PS. I ordered some new Hero Arts stamps. I am so excited!!! 


  1. Thanks for sharing about the tree line punch. I was looking at iy the other day and put it back. Now, I have to go and get it. Absolutely adorable! It looks great and love the clouds too!

  2. Are you going to post some of these dad's day cards in your etsy shop? Because they are adorable and I will certainly purchase them right away. ~;o)


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)