elephant says congrats

Here is a little baby card that I made a while back. I love this little elephant die cut from Making Memories!

Alright, back to work for me!

[Supplies] - sorry the details are a bit lacking, I made it a while ago and can't remember!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Linen (classic natural white), Me and My Big Ideas
Ink: Papertrey Ink (summer sunrise)
Stamps: A Muse
Etc: Making Memories die cut
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. Another adorable card! That elephant is too cute. Just great!

  2. Love, love, love that elephant!! Don't you just want to hug him? Hee hee!

    BTW, just placed my first Papertrey Ink order. I couldn't resist the cupcake stamp set or their buttons any longer. Can't wait to try out their stuff!

  3. Cute baby card! I love the little elephant!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)