flowers and the bees

Here is another card from way back that I never shared. I had just bought this My Cute Stamps set, and I couldn't help but use it!
This card is all sorts of random!
I made this strip of faux patterned paper with the flower stamps and copic markers. I love how vibrant copics are! By the way, is it coh-pics or cah-pics? I hear it pronounced both ways. I personally like coh-pic :). That pink strip is left over from cutting a scalloped border. Save those strips; it's totally worth it!
I love this cutie pie bee! I popped him up on foam adhesive and made a little trail with a white gel pen (it's really hard to see in the photo.)
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Linen (classic natural white), Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Me and My Big Ideas
Ink: Stampin' Up (wasabi green), Adirondack (pitch black)
Stamps: My Cute Stamps (little forest friends)
Etc: Copics, Ranger white gel pen
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. The little flowers are just too cute! Thanks for brightening my day!

  2. You know I always wonder that as well. I always say cah-pics, but maybe that's just my southern girl nature (seriously I don't really have an accent. But it is fun from time to time to draw out my words when we are traveling).

    Love the card. The flowers are so cute.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)