6.24.2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #55

I am running really late on this challenge! Phew!! So here we go, fast style!

Colors:
My card:
Oh, hero arts butterfly, how I love thee!! Let me count the ways ...
This is my first long card, and I LOVE it! Seriously awesome. Must. Make. More.
[Supplies]
Paper: Basic Grey, random Michael's Paper
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up (more mustard), Colorbox Fluid Chalk (charcoal), Papertrey Ink (vintage cream)
Stamps: Hero Arts (heart winged butterfly), Heidi Grace (thank you)
Etc: Ranger clear embossing powder, wire, corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

9 comments:

  1. This is great! Simple and beautiful! Love those butterflies! I have made a couple of long cards recently... I just have to figure out where to get envelopes for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! LOVE the card! Right up Kristina's alley! Sure to catch her eye! I just ordered that butterfly stamp (they're FINALLY back in stock!)... I can't WAIT to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card -- I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I LOVE that butterfly stamp and I too love long cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made a long card in ages - they look so great don't they? Beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design! :) I love long cards -- but I so rarely make them. Hmmmm. Think I know what I'm doing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)