6.08.2009

lawn fawn loves etsy Mondays!

It's another lawn fawn loves etsy Monday! I am a little late on this, but it is technically still Monday here in California!
Today's installment is brought to you by the color ...
LIGHT BLUE! (excuse the bad photo!)

Here are my finds:

How beautiful is this wrap by econica? I just love it!
This print by 3LambsGraphics is the cutest thing!
I am in love with this little plush toy by bubbletime. It is just so adorable! I love puffy clouds!
This little magnet set by 215Design is so gorgeous! I love the graphics on it. Just adorable! Check out their entire shop. You will love it!
I hope you saw something that inspired you today! Remember to shop handmade!

Thanks for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)