lawn fawn video Tuesday

I finally had time to make another video!! So excited!! I love making these :).

My brother needed a thank you card, so I made the same card from the latest Raspberry Suite Challenge but with a thank you sentiment.

Here is the video!! Click on the HD button to see it in HD. If you would like to see it larger over at youtube, click here!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. Good job on the video! On one of your other video's you talked about using a mouse pad under your project while stamping, I have been using one since then, and yes it really does help, so thank you!

  2. Very nice video. I had a quick question, was it hard for you to take out those flowers from the silhoutte mat?

  3. Thank you so much, guys!!

    banu - I thought I would answer your question here and on your blog in case you don't see it here. It was a bit difficult to take the flowers off the silhouette mat. It took me a while which is why I didn't show it. It was boring! haha! I think the best way to do it is to bend the mat slightly until the edge of the petals start to come up, and then peel really slowly off the mat. I didn't rip the flowers or anything, and I am prone to any and all accidents! I hope that helps some! :)


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)