7.18.2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #56 No.2


**Don't forget to enter for my blog candy here! Who wouldn't want some cutie pie Sassafras?!** :) :) :)

So I just had to do another one for Kristina's challenge. The colors are just so happy!
Here is my card!
That's right! A one layer card!
I am in love with this A Muse stamp! So so cute!
My husband took this picture before I put the background in, but I had to add it because it was so cool looking! Thanks to my Mike! :)
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Ink: Stampin' Up (Ballet Blue), Adirondack (pitch black)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (simple alphabet), A Muse (birds on a wire)
Etc: Crayola pencil crayons, Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

11 comments:

  1. Eeee! Okay, yes, I had to squeal a little. What a adorable card! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the simple design and what a cute sentiment! Great pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this card is awesome. One of my favs. I just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what they say, "less is more". Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, what a super adorable card ;) I like the cute birdies, very clean and crisp!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!! I love the little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so KEY-YUTE! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I absolutely love this! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)