8.16.2009

Color Throwdown #55


This is the Color Throwdown challenge. I love these colors together!!
This is my take on it. I love the balloons from everyday button bits! So cute!
I hadn't used kraft in a while. I am not sure why, because I love it! The rounded corners on just two corners of the card makes it feel that the balloons are flying away. The top right corner kind of points the way for the balloons!
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black, raspberry fizz)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits), Lawn Fawn (scruffy pup)
Etc: Papertrey Ink buttons (white, raspberry fizz, summer sunrise), Fiskars corner rounder, Ranger Inkssentials white opaque pen, Me and My Big Ideas Icon rhinestones
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

14 comments:

  1. Cute dog + balloons for the win! This is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and simple card, I love that little dog!!! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I also love the one below with the glitter too. I'm really wondering why I didn't buy this set! AHHH.

    I did make a PTI order the other night. I got the Halloween tags because I have zero halloween stamps. I also got the Picnic Sentiments. I just like them. I don't even have the set they go with. What are you thinking about getting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Did you draw the balloon strings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely adorable. Love all about it. The dog is adorable:) It all works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the little dog, great card!! did you draw the dog or is it a stamp? where do I get the dog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! What a cute little puppy! Did you draw him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, that's CUTE!!! Sweet, simple and adorable! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, so... adorable, your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, this is just too, too cute! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable. Do you draw your "Lawn Fawn" stamps yourself? I have never seen these images, but this little guy is adorable!
    LeAnne
    PS: Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! Love the dog and the balloons... too cute! I love kraft paper too! Seriously... I have to make myself grab another color... I ALWAYS think of grabbing kraft first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm super curious! Did you draw that dog? It's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)