Deer and bird friends!

Hello!! Sorry I haven't been posting too much these past few days. I was gone for three days at a friend's wedding. It was so much fun! It felt like a college reunion! :) I didn't have internet while I was gone which made me all crazy and insane because I can't do work, and I can't browse my favorite crafty blogs. I am trying to catch up now! I wanted to show you a card that I made a while back that I forgot to post!This is a lots-o-hero-arts card! I created a random little background stamping flowers from A Million Thanks in versamark on my Aqua Mist card stock. I am starting to run low on Aqua Mist. Nooooooo! Now I will probably start hoarding. I love that stuff.
The twine is Martha and this may be the best bow I have ever tied. I should give myself a gold star :). I feel like this bow proves anything is possible! jajaja!

Well, I have a major work project to get done, so it is time to go, but then I hope to make some cards later tonight.

I also wanted to thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments you have been leaving. You are all so sweet and the comments really make my day! :) I hope you all are having a good one!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (raspberry fizz, aqua mist)
Ink: Versamark, Ranger Adirondack (espresso), Papetrey Ink (raspberry fizz)
Stamps: Hero Arts (a million thanks, young deer, hello birdie, everyday sayings)
Etc: Martha Stewart twine, Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. Very cute! Great job on the coloring too!

  2. It's so cute, I thought about getting this stamp set from SU! I'm tempted now...lol

  3. This is super cute! I love your bow... it IS awesome! I just realized that I forgot to look at your tutorial about shaped cards. I guess I didn't write it down to come back to it when I had more time so... I forgot. Man... I really should think about sleeping more! Thanks for making that tutorial. I will watch it tonight once the kiddo is in bed. Making myself a note now!

  4. Hey! I've been wondering where you are? Isn't it funny how you miss your blog friends even though we just know each other through the internet!

    Love this card. Your fun style certainly shows through!

  5. I hear you about missing the crafty blogs! I'm catching up now from being away from my computer and the Internet for a few days. Drove me crazy! (Thank heavens for Twitter.)

    Love the little deer and birdie on this -- you're so darn good with the Copics! :D


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)