8.12.2009

Hero Arts Sketch Challenge


The Hero Arts challenge this week is a sketch challenge!
This is my very gaudy interpretation of it! haha!
I just couldn't stop with the glitter. It was madness! Stickles everywhere!
The owl's wings are cut apart prima flowers. I saw that in one of Nichol Magourik's videos! I think the owl has her eyes closed because the glitter is just too shiny!
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Ink: Versamark, Ranger Adirondack (espresso, pool), Papertrey Ink (Hibiscus Burst)
Stamps: Hero Arts (dots and flowers, clouds, flower branch with owl)
Etc: Copics, Making Memories glitter foam alpha stickers, A Muse rhinestone, Ranger Stickles (fruit punch, diamond, silver, yellow), Martha Stewart glitter (crystal fine), Prima flower, Spellbinders Nestabilities (circle)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha... or maybe she is dreaming about how great she looks surrounded by all that bling. I still love that cloud background. Why haven't I purchased that yet? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable card. I'm hoping to do some work with the sketches from HA this week. I love sketch challenges, I have the most problem figuring out layouts, so these always help me.

    And you KNOW I love the clouds stamp. So glad I purchased it. Now I look for opportunities to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the owl closing his eyes! Lol... This is cute girl! Stickles and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)