I don't know if I can stop myself from using everyday button bits all the time! It is just so cute!!
These glitter stickers are Making Memories. I found them at Target! I absolutely love the color!

I added Stickles to the buttons and to the ribbon to match the glitter of the alpha stickers. I think this turned out really Springy. I think I am confused as to what season is coming next! :)
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits)
Etc: American Crafts ribbon, Making Memories glitter stickers (hullabaloo), Stickles (star dust), Papertrey Ink buttons (sweet blush, summer sunrise)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. Super cute! Great idea to add Stickles to the buttons... will have to remember that!

  2. LOL Kelley said EXACTLY what I was gonna say... SUPER CUTE!!!

  3. I know what you mean about the Button Bits set. {grins} This card is awesome -- love the big, glittery "Hi!"


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)