8.25.2009

My Cute Stamps Tuesday!

Welcome to My Cute Stamps Tuesday! I decided that I would use my wonderful My Cute Stamps on cards every Tuesday. I thought of the idea at the same time as sweetie pie Sarah Martina decided to My Cute Stamps Mondays, so check out both our blogs on those days for some MCS goodness! Check out the other design team members too because they are amazing!! :)I decided to use the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge for my card this week. These colors are super fun and spring-y!

I used some American Crafts ribbon with staples to create the grass for these monsters to hang out on. I have seen a lot of crafty bloggers using this technique recently, and I just love it! I almost stapled my finger to my card, but it was totally worth it! ;)
Eek! Aren't these monsters cute?! I just love them. I love that you could make a boy card with them or make this Valentine with them too!
These monsters have fallen in love! The melon monster has sent a glittery green heart of love to the pink monster, who is totally thrilled. A match made in heaven, I say. :)
I had to show off my grass-ribbon again! Hey I almost lost a finger for that grass! haha! :)
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Linen (classic natural white), Papertrey Ink (melon berry)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black), Stampin' Up (wild wasabi), Papertrey Ink (hibiscus burst)
Stamps: My Cute Stamps (Eeek! A Monster!), Papertrey Ink (heart prints)
Etc: American Crafts ribbon, Fiskars corner rounder, Copics (YR24, R20, RV17, RV11, G40), Ranger Stickles (lime green), Ranger Inkssentials opaque pen
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

16 comments:

  1. The grass was totally worth it and I don't blame you for wanting to show it off! Love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kelly! I love the stapled grass! I have used staples on a few cards lately but not like this... I love this... will definitely have to use it myself! So cute! Glad you didn't lose a finger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek - I love your monsters! I am so accident prone that I likely would have had a disaster with grass stapling, but it sure does look fab! Adorable, Kelly Marie - as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING!!!!! How stinkin' fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How daggone cute is that. At least you didn't bleed on the card and lose all your work;) I love how you pulled this together and that you made the heart green... It's all so fun. Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it! I think we had the same idea with the ribbon. Love your MCS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... this is extremely cute! I love the monster love hehe

    Amy
    http://amylizschultz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Adorable Kelly! i love it. Very cute!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card really made me lol, what a cute and different take on a 'love' card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I think I need some "MY Cute Stamps"! Love the stapled grass too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally cute!! love the ribbon, gotta watch out for those hungry staplers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those cute monsters!!!! and the stapled grass... great Job....Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these sweet little monsters!! Glittery hearts, stapled ribbon = perfection! Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I really love these monsters...and they're in love, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep forgetting where I have, and have not commented. I need a system or something! Lol... I always see when you post, though, I just need to put my thoughts down in your comment section. So here we go.... EEEEEEKKK!!!! You know how much I love this? The ribbon... THE RIBBON. GIRL. Everything is just ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)