8.11.2009

pure magic :)

This card is for the Winter Wonderland challenge at Caardvarks. I just love snow. I rarely get to see it, living in LA, but when I do, I just think it is pure magic.
The challenge is to make a card that reminds you of the winter season. This is it for me. Glittery snow, slow-falling flakes, beautiful evergreens! Such joy! :)
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm), Fabric paper (found in San Francisco's Chinatown)
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up (close to cocoa), Ranger Adirondack (pitch black)
Stamps: Kim Hughes Collection (heart warmers), Papertrey Ink (rustic snowflakes)
Etc: Stickles (diamond), Crayola colored pencils, Martha Stewart glitter (garnet), Whisper embossing powder (sea foam white)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. This is great Kelly! What a fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely row of trees ... love the stitching too ... fabulous winter wonderland design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg--this is so fabulous and fun and funky and BEAUTIFUL! definitely magic to look at!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kelly! I can almost smell the nutmeg and hot cider now! Can't wait for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute kelly. You always do such a great job creating a scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! You do a great job of creating a scene and your cards are never cheesy! LOL! I love this one! I used to love visiting my grandparents at Christmas time in Chicago because they always had so much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Christmas!! Love this card. I love how it's both modern and nostalgic at the same time. The tracks in the snow have me thinking of all the possible things that could have made them. Francois perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)