8.11.2009

Raspberry Suite #14


Ooooh, these colors are hard. Purple, eek!

So I decided to do a really simple card. I love all the white (well, really cream) space!


The purple button is actually a white button colored with alcohol inks! Thanks, once again, to the Thinking Inking class!
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Linen (classic natural white),
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black), Stampin' Up (real red), Ranger Alcohol Inks (eggplant)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits)
Etc: Papertrey Ink buttons (raspberry fizz, cream), Ranger ink applicator and felt, Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You know I love my white space and rounded corners. :) This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple design! Those birdies are so cute that I think I may have to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable. Girl it's a great take on the challenge. I hope to get to play with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Really inspires me to do something clean and simple like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplistic-ness of this! Nice thinking on the purple button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love simple! I guess because that is about all I can do but... whatever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! This is so cute too! Every card I have seen with this set is SOOO cute! I'm getting ready to place my PTI order... must have this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love that stamp set and the white space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simple and sweet! Awesome job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)