8.13.2009

You're so sweet!

Oh, I just love Everyday Button Bits. This set is so awesome!
I am loving using all this white space. This card only took a second to make, but because this Papertrey Ink set is so well designed it looks like a million bucks!
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white),
Ink: Papertrey Ink (ripe avocado, true black)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits)
Etc: Papertrey Ink buttons (raspberry fizz), Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

5 comments:

  1. I love these types of cards! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the simple design with all the white space! This set really is the best for making simple boutique cards like this one -- it lets the buttons really stand out. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet... very cool! I love the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I think I'm regretting not getting this set! Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love all the white space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)