All you need is love

Here's a quickie card that I did. It didn't exactly come out to what I thought it would, but it is alright. I think it's important to post the cards you love and the ones that you don't love as much. Well, at least for me it is, because it helps me learn and learning is good. :)
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Cosmo Cricket (earth love)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black)
Stamps: Unity (love birdies)
Etc: Copics, EK Success embossed curve border punch, Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. I think it is great!! So cute and simple... love it!!

  2. I couldn't agree more! :) I post just about everything I make... The good, the bad, and the way ugly. LOL

    This is so adorable, though! Love the single red heart and the burst of color from the grass. :)

    Does your Fiskars punch eat patterned paper? Mine seems to do better with card stock (it mangles anything else...).

  3. Wow, this is adorable! Love it!


  4. I think it's cute. I like how you flipped the bird paper to make it look more like grass! And nice touch with just coloring the one heart!

  5. It's adorable. I have been slacking.

  6. What a fab design! I adore the crisp white with the stunning spots of red and green. Awesome.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)