9.13.2009

Cute little ghost

First of all, I have to thank you all SO much for the birthday wishes!! You guys seriously made me smile on my birthday. I appreciate it so much! You guys are the best! :)

Here is a little Halloween card. My first one this year. I am having a hard time realizing that it is already September, but I saw Kristina's Finally Friday video and decided to play along!

Also, sorry I have been missing around here. I have this really icky flu. I feel awful! Ugh! Stay healthy my paper loving friends! :)
Paper: Papertrey Ink (plum pudding, true black), Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black)
Stamps: Hero Arts (ghost clear stamp with gems)
Etc: American Crafts ribbon, Me and My Big Ideas gems, Basic Grey brad, Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo stinkin' CUTE!! Such fun colors, and that ghost is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **sweet** this is just thee sweetest card..ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. I got this stamp too and am using for my Halloween cards :) Of course, I haven't posted any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so sorry! It seems like stuff is going around everywhere!

    This is a super cute little card. I love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! :) Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving a sweet comment! :) I love your cute lil' ghost card. :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kelly!! I love it! So sorry you have had the flu... that stinks! Hope you are on the mend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)