9.29.2009

Enjoy the ride

Another Raspberry Suite challenge! I love these! This card is quick and simple, but I think it says a lot. "Enjoy the ride" is a sentiment that I certainly need to hear right now. So this card is very therapeutic. I love using crafting as free therapy ;).Here's my color breakdown: Red (bike), Aqua (sentiment), Cream (twine in buttons), Chocolate (buttons), Kraft (card base). I like that one element was each of the colors!


So, I need to tease you guys one last time before the big reveal tomorrow. So far, Kim J. has been the closest! ;) Anyways, I highly suggest you check in tomorrow because it could lead you to ... $25 atNow who wouldn't love that?!

In other news, today I am getting a Janome Sew Mini. I have no idea how to sew. Seriously, no idea. This should be interesting! I have a feeling you are going to get sick of cards with my crooked stitching on them! haha!
Paper: Neenah Paper Environemnt (desert storm)
Ink: Stampin' Up! (real red), Ranger Adirondack (pool)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits)
Etc: Papertrey Ink rustic wood buttons, Papertrey Ink rustic cream twine, Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

23 comments:

  1. Ok, I am totally Nancy Drew:

    In the first pic./clue you have several home decor catalogs... and then you talked about the Kitchen Sink... SO, I predict you all going to be debuting a totally darling KITCHEN stamp set. Maybe for My Cute Stamps? Or as part of a new DT?? SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I myself just purchased a sewing machine with no sewing experience at all :) It has been fun and a little frustrating at the same time :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this! Super boutique style. :) And, really?! I'm the closest? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love clean and simple cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting to read all of your hints! You're going to release your own cute stamps, are you?? :-)) Anyways, I love the simple beauty of your card today! Congrats on your new crafting tool! Sewing on cards is so much fun and you'll learn it in a snap, believe me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bike, great card! I have the Sew mini and I use it every day...I find that zig-zag is very forgiven and looks straight even when it isn't. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these button bike cards. So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Hang in there girlie. I am so looking forward to what you will come up with when you get your sewing machine. I'm sure your cute work will send me to buying one since you tend to enable me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do adore that fun button. Way to go on Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT job on the color challenge...your card is super adorable...You are going to love the janome...I'm a big fan of the zig zag :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Kelly!! I LOVE IT!! I bought a sewing machine (a singer craft one) a couple of months ago and it is still sitting in the box! :) I am scared to see how long it is going to take me to learn how to sew so I just let it sit there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW. Just discovered your blog this morning and am in awe. Some really clever, artistic designs here! I'm loving the simplicity of your bicycle card. perfect. OH, and I use my Janome sewmini regularly..perfect for sewing on paper! You can do ti!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card!!! Love the color breakdown ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! I really like how you used the colours in your card, very effective.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just adorable! Love the buttons for wheels! The sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the second time in a week I have "stumbled" on your blog. I love it. And your card is great! I haven't used that image yet and you reminded me I really must.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too cute! I love the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. SUCH an adorable and cute card! Love how the color combo is so subtle and those buttons!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)