9.07.2009

joy!

This card is for the Moxie Fab clean and graphic challenge. The idea is to make Holiday cards in a bunch of different styles, and this is one of them! I can't believe I am starting to think of Christmas already!
Papertrey Ink button + American Crafts Thickers = joy, literally. :)
Merry Christmas!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (take a bough)
Etc: American Crafts Thickers (chipboard, leaf Rocketeer), Papertrey Ink button (scarlet jewel), Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kelly! I love this and am kicking myself for not thinking of it!! How cute is that?!?! This is a winner for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEE this card! Like LUuuuuv it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the shout out ... fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Moxie Fab callout! :) This card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I let out a huge gasp when I saw your card just now. Fabulous and breath-taking! Congrats for the shout out on Moxie Fab.

    Your photography is amazing too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the shout out from Cath! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)