9.18.2009

life with you is one amazing adventure

I was so excited about the Moxie Fab Around the House Challenge. What a fun idea! I immediately thought of this Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line. I saw this cutie toaster and toast, and then I thought of the Ali Edwards Loving Words stamp set. I love that her set has these typewriter looking fonts. Typewriters are "around the house" items too (well, kind of!) So I tried to make it look like I had typed out those words on the card. It makes me wish I had a typewriter to type things on cards! I just keep chuckling thinking about this toast and toaster living their life together having wonderful adventures. How cute are they? Where do you think they'd go? Maybe to visit their friends in the fridge? ;)I tied the ribbon with some twine. I totally love that look. I am going to have to try it again! (Partly because then I didn't have to tie a big bow! haha! One day I will learn to tie a fabulous bow, but for now, the twine will do!) I hope you have an amazing adventurous weekend!
Paper: Papertrey Ink (aqua mist), Cosmo Cricket Early Bird (cherry pie, sunrise), Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Elements (toaster and bread)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso)
Stamps: Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday (loving words)
Etc: American Crafts ribbon, Martha Stewart twine
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, this is the cutest piece of toast I have ever seen...and the toaster is a hoot! This is such a fun card- I'm sure it was loads of fun to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is just too cute for words!! Pure awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!! What a great card!! Very cute! I just used an Ali Edwards stamp tonight with that same font... can't show it yet but... must be that Kelly thing going on... thinking alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! I love them! Yes, they're definitely off having awesome adventures. This is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. I love your stories behind your cards.

    Come visit your parents, and we'll have some bow-tying classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just writing about you on my blog, and it made me jump over here! Look at the super cuteness I find! I love that little toaster.

    You know I would like a typewriter too! I always look for them at yard sales. No luck so far though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! :) I love this card! I have been seeing this ribbon treatment and have wanted to try it, but I just can't quit tying bows! I love them! :) That is a good idea about the type writer typing on cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SOOO cute!! I think they would come to visit me in Morocco so I could spread a bit of fig jam on that toast. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cuteness! This so funny and sweet plus your twine looks perfectly adorable in the contrasting red color! :) I instantly thought about a play on words in German: "to burn out" kind of also means to run away with somebody :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooooooo darn cute! I love the toaster and the toast! They are adorable! And your card just makes them pop! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely in love with this line...and your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)