9.07.2009

Make a Christmas wish tonight!

This card is for the Moxie Fab Fun and Cute challenge! You know I love fun and cute! It also works for the stamping challenge. I put it under both, but I am not sure if I was supposed to do that. Oops! I want this under Fun and Cute!
So I think that all of the other reindeer are so mean because they are just jealous of Rudolph and his awesome nose. That's right. I am calling out all those other reindeer. I'm talking about you, Vixen. :)
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (ripe avocado, pure poppy)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso), Stampin' Up (real red), Papertrey Ink (ripe avocado), Colorbox (quicksilver)
Stamps: Kim Hughes (chloe the deer, heart warmers), American Crafts (dreams), Papertrey Ink (take a bough)
Etc: Stickles (diamond, xmas red), Copics (YR24, YR21, E27, R20)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. very clever...such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo stinkin clever! I love this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly Marie! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you're hilarious! And I think you're right, those other reindeer ARE jealous of the awesomeness that is Rudolph! :)

    Too stinkin' CA-UTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I love this one too! If I was Cath... I would have a hard time deciding between your two cards!! So fun and cute! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait. ARE you SERIOUS?! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this set,and this card is stinkin' cute!!! Gonna steal it, I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow! How did I miss this one?! Awww.... that little fawn is the so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)