9.07.2009

My Cute Stamps Tuesday!

This card was featured in Stamp It! Cards January 2010. Thank you so much, Paper Crafts!
It's My Cute Stamps Tuesday! Everyone's favorite day! Today I am highlighting Circus Animals, which I just love! It is just so cute! I also decided to do the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge.I took the sketch and flipped it 90 degrees!
I also brought out some of my new Cosmo Cricket for this! Oooh! I love it! It was fun to match and mix my Copics to match the patterned paper too! This card makes me smile!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (ripe avocado), Cosmo Cricket (early bird: sunrise)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black), Ranger Adironack (pitch black)
Stamps: My Cute Stamps (Circus Animals), Papertrey Ink (bird watching, everyday button bits)
Etc: Spellbinders circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Copics (Y15, YG95, G28, B95, R27, C1, T5, 100)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you used the line thingy from bird watching and your coloring is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is one my favorites of your cards. I just love it. Aren't patterned papers fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...this is absolutely stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Kelly Marie. I love that little seal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a GENIUS! Man...you've got some tricks up your sleeves! WATCH OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card and I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfectly adorable! love the seal and everything else about this delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is DARLING! It is such a clever use of the sketch - you have really been shining lately, Kelly! Great work!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so so cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, what a sweet and colorful card! Love your use of the flight path from Bird Watching :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE is right!! Oh my word, that seal is adorable. Awesome use of patterns on this -- so cheerful! :) You are so freaking talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS is just darling! love the images and the papers. it's just A-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's just adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)