SPCC #16: thinking-of-you-bot

Welcome to this week's SPCC challenge! Check out the fun colors:
I just can't wait to see what you all do with them!

This week you can win this fabulous prize from Such Sweet Tierney:
As described by Samantha at SPCC:
"London, the owner of Such Sweet Tierney etsy shop, designs her own custom hand painted buttons! Man are these things just the cutest things ever!!!"

I totally agree! This is an awesome prize. I have never seen such adorable buttons! So come and play along with us!
This little robot is from the Torendi store. Oh, I just love him! I colored him in with Copics and popped up his little heart on foam adhesive.
I drew some lines to "ground" him because he looked like he was floating. It's funny because I was dreading using the purple-like color, but then I ended up just loving it! I guess that's why we do these challenges, so that we can try something new! I wonder who started the first online challenge?
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Paper Source (beet)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pool, pitch black), Papertrey Ink (true black)
Stamps: Bam Pop (hello bot, bambubbles), Hero Arts (bunches of thanks CL216)
Etc: Fiskars corner rounder, pigma micron 05 sakura pen, Copics (V17, RV17, BG45, B00)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. That stamp is way too cute girl! I like your little "ground" you put him on too!

  2. This is sooooo cute! I really need that stamp!

  3. I love the purple color!!!! He is so cute!

  4. So cute Kelly! I love the image and that purple is great!!

  5. Heeeeeeee... I LOVE this! So stinkin' adorable!

  6. This is sooooooooooooo stinkin cute! Love the colors!

  7. seriously, this could not be any cuter..

  8. oooooo...that paper source beet is too yummy!!! great set against the yellow for the photo :)

  9. What a darling robot! I love that purple!!

  10. Just an adorable card -- I love how clean and simple it is!!!

  11. {I'm rarely comfortable with a floating image, myself!!! I feeeeel your pain!} Nice solution and may I just say that this color was doing NOTHIN' for me until I saw your fantastic sample: especially when you had it up next to the yellow background! HELLO complimentary color! YES!!! Great inspiration, sweet gal! Wahoo!

  12. I LOVE that beet paper! Mmm! I've never ordered from the Paper Source before. Do you usually order direct?

  13. I LOVE this card. Torendi is so cool!! I want everything!! Great job!

    Heidi - SP Diva


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)