9.24.2009

wish BIG

Here's a birthday card that I made for a friend. I had just bought this fun set from Hero Arts, and I just had to try it out. I am in love with that bird!
The grass is actually from the other end of my Silhouette grass cut out. I just used the left over part and it looks really cool! I love to get the most out of my cuts!

Also, I have some fun news coming up. I know, I'm such a tease, but I think you guys will like it! :)
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Me and My Big Ideas (Chester)
Ink: Memories (black AF101), Hero Arts Shadow Ink (soft pool AF146)
Stamps: Technique Tuesday (start me up quincy), Hero Arts (be yourself CL338, clouds S521)
Etc: Copics, Quickutz Silhouette, Silhouette Designs (Grass)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. OMG! I AM IN LOVE!!! Gorgeous, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...soooo cute...love the birdie and of course the clouds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the birdie too! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super super super cute! Love it. I just made a wish big card with a birdie too! Great minds think alike. Giggle.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! Love that bird especially. It might finally be time to invest in HA stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fantastic! Love the bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I just got this set! I think. I KNOW I got the clouds stamp. Gotta check tonight. This is SO stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is just too darn cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! I was wondering when we would see a card with this bird since you said in your video that you loved it! Cute Cute Kelly! I can't wait to hear your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet bird!!! The coloring on this looks fab, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)