9.15.2009

You make me smile :)

I made a card! Woooooo! This card is for a lot of challenges. I think this is the most I have ever combined! It works for Get Sketchy #5, Etsy Inspired Challenge #53, Hero Arts try something new challenge, and Two Peas flower challenge! Phew!This collar is from Pinky's Pet Gear that is part the of Etsy challenge. These collars are seriously cute! I decided to take the colors and flowers from this collar as inspiration.Here is the Get Sketchy sketch. Love it!
Here is my flower for 2Peas and my "learned something new". Travelingmama made this amazing flower by cutting out layers of a rose, wetting it, crumpling it, and then drying it with a heat gun. I just had to try it when I saw hers. It was so much fun to do. I like to crumple!
Another "try something new" was coloring my pearls with a Copic marker. I love making new embellishments cheap style! Also, I had to crumple my sentiment too! So fun!
Look at all that BasicGrey. I have been hoarding this stuff f-o-r-e-v-e-r. I finally used it! Ooooh is it gorgeous. You never cease to amazing me BasicGrey!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (spring rain), BasicGrey (mellow 6x6 pad)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (broken china, antique linen)
Stamps: Hero Arts (all occasion messages CL272), Papertrey Ink (in bloom)
Etc: Papertrey Ink button (ripe avocado)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The beautiful paper and that flower is fabulous! Thank you for playing with GS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Kelly! Lovin' it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kelly!! Love your flower! I saw that too and want to try it! It looks like fun or stress relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Loooooooove that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower! make a tut on it (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowza...such a striking card!!! I absolutely LOVE that Mellow pattern...gorgeous!!! Lovely flower...gotta try that...I saw that on tina's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gawwwww-juss, girlie!!!! Simply Gorgeous! WOW!!! You better post a link to this bad boy on the etsy inspired blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is freakin fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at GET SKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing card. What a great job in combining challenges. SO PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is awesome..! I love everything, from the colors to the lovely flower..!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to rock the challenges, girlie! And your flower is AWESOME! Now I may have to make one in orange- it totally pops! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is AMAZING! I love where your inspiration took you with this card! It turned out beautiful! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG -- wow!!! This is stunning! Mmm.... orange!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I am in love with that flower and the colors are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ιt has beсome a vіtal part of internet ρrеѕenсe managеmеnt for bгanding business and engagement with
    yοur fans. All you have tο add the expenѕes made on stationегу, trаnspοrt and deliveгу costs, rеpairs and maintеnanсe, testing, іnfrastгucture seгvices anԁ back-office servісes.
    Uses analyticѕ to examine the country's progress on its deficit reduction plans.

    My site - http://sugarforum.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=利用者:DennyKRD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)