10.03.2009

Enjoy!

This is my last post for WCMD. I think I might pretend that tomorrow is WCMD again! :) I decided to use some American Crafts products that I recently one and just make a totally happy and bright card. I cannot help but smile when I see all of these colors! Of course the WCMD slinky had to take center stage! This card is for the Get Sketchy challenge. It is such a fun sketch! Go check it out!
The center circle is fabric that I bought at JoAnn. I just love it! The sticker, deer, and background paper are all American Crafts. The little butterflies are Hero Arts.
I hope you guys had great Word Card Making Days! I can't wait to catch up on blogs this week and see everyone's creations! Don't forget to leave a comment to win the issue of Paper Crafts. I will tally them up sometime tomorrow, so you have until I post the winner to comment! Also, don't forget to scroll down to the three posts before this one and check them out!

Have a great night, deeries!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), American Crafts Blue Skies (happy happy joy joy)
Ink: ColorBox (chesnut roan), Papertrey Ink (hibiscus burst), Stampin' Up (wild wasabi)
Stamps: American Crafts (laughter), Hero Arts (birds and butterflies CL300)
Etc: fabric (the alexander henry fabrics collection, circle Nestabilities, American Crafts Remarks accent and phrase stickers (cheerful), Copics (R20, Y15)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

24 comments:

  1. So cute! I just picked up that AC stamp tonight (deer)! :) Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! You were a busy busy girl today! ALl of your cards are amazing (as always) but gotta say this bright and happy card caught my eye since they are my favorite kind of pop colors! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun Kelly! So cute!! You have been a busy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!!! The butterflies are the perfect touch. :-)

    Hi Mr. Slinky! (distant cousin of Mr. Linky maybe?....)


    Oh man I want that Blue Skies stamp set so badly! *shaking fist at my budget!* lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just toooooo CUTE! I have some of that fabric, makes me smile every time I look at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lil deer is just so cute! I have been drooling over that fabric for a bit now. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Great choice of papers; happy colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute! I need that deer! And this is def a Kelly Marie card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omigod, omigod, this is SO CUTE!!!! That deer, the bright colors, the patterns! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love leaving comments here, mr blog, so please work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, your card is adorable! So funky and fun!

    I LOVE the slinky in the background of the photo.

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, your card is adorable! So funky and fun!

    I LOVE the slinky in the background of the photo.

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fantastic - I love the colors and the lil fawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! It's crafted happiness on a card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo cute! I love all the bright colors! :) You need to submit this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy and bright cards are my favorite ones! I loooove this one!
    Thanks for playing with GS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So bright and fun! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun card..!! I love it..!! Your pictures are awesome 2.. Wish my pics look so awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card, those colors are beautiful and I love the deer!
    thnx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!! Love it all, especially the fawn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)