10.21.2009

just a note to say hello


Hello! I decided to use the infamous deer paper! The sweeties at American Crafts sent me a bunch of goodies and in that pack they sent me about 25 sheets of the deer paper!! Eeeek! I am so excited! I might have to make a video to show you the cool stuff they sent. It's so bright and happy!

This card is for the Raspberry Suite challenge and Get Sketchy challenge. I wasn't able to get the colors to show up quite right on the camera. I promise they are closer to the official colors than they seem! ETA: I also made this for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab! How could I forget?! I used the colors and the spring-y feel of the image board as inspiration. This is how it went down: I saw the Tuesday Trigger, saw my deer paper, and thought it was a perfect fit!
How fun is this American Crafts stamp? It's so graphic and cool! I just love it! I promise the greens match better too! What is up with my photography skills today?! Haha!
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (dark chocolate), Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Patterned paper: American Crafts (blue skies, happy go lucky)
Stamps: American Crafts (just a note)
Ink: Versamark
Embossing powder: American Crafts Zing (leaf)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities (scallop ovals)
Pen: Ranger Inkssentials white opaque pen
Tool: Cuttlebug
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

21 comments:

  1. Super cute Kelly! I really love this paper, you rocked it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute! It's so much easier to use your fave product when you have more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super adorable...love those deers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Kelly Marie deer paper! It's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love American crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love it. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, You certainly matched the colour scheme. What a cute card.

    Hugs,

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute! I know what you mean about these cards being such temperamental models with getting their picture taken. why won't they cooperate? I'm loving the Leaf EP for the sentiment and I didn't know Neenah made kraft. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very cute card, love the deers!
    thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love your American Crafts DP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly Marie! I love the way you've taken inspiration from the colors and the "season" of the Tuesday Trigger! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the deer paper! Love the big scallop and sentiment! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute Kelly! I had to order me some of that deer paper too!! I got several pages from that line. I had never seen it before until you showed it... so cute! How did you get free stuff from AC? I need some free AC stuff.... Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HELLO! :)

    Love the deer in this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! It's great how the deer paper met the color criteria for the challenge :) Love the layout. Great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just in case I haven't told you yet: I LOVE this card!! Those deer are the best! I saw this paper at the store the other day and thought of you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! American Crafts is one of my favs - and that sentiment done with the Zing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card!!
    you have a great job in your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)