10.21.2009

My Cute Stamps Wednesday

**Please scroll down for my Torendi Week 2 competition card and vote for me at Torendi's blog! You guys are THE best!**
So the Caardvarks challenge this week is to make a tall card! The first thing that came to mind was this awesome Circus Animals set from My Cute Stamps. I just love this set! I made this card for one of my sweet blog friend's birthday. I am SO late, and I hope she forgives me and loves the card! I have another blog friend to send a late birthday card out to too. Let's hope she forgives my lateness too!
I stamped and then colored my animals with copics. I cut them out and adhered them as if they were all balancing on each other. I feel like the lion looks a bit worried ;).
I used my upper crest punch again. My goodness do I love this punch! It is just so gorgeous and fun at the same time!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm), Recollections (red)
Patterned paper: Me and My Big Ideas (chester)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black)
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: unknown
Punch: Fiskars (upper crest border punch)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is just ADORABLE. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! The lion totally looks worried - totally makes the card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circle animals! This card is great and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Kelly!! I love the animals balancing on top of each other... perfect tall card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the little balancing animals and that patterned paper is pretty! I need to try my punch out, because I love what you did with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's waaaay too much cuteness goin' on here! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! And, yeah, I think that lion definitely looks a little worried. I know I would be. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a charming card! I love the stacked animals and all the fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that adorable tower of animals ... very cute tall card design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. DUDE. Seriously? Man... this is just full of fabness. :-) And I'm in love with that PP you used! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Sarah...seriously...this card absolutely and definitely ROCKS!!!! Such a fabulous use of the MCS set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well of course the lion's worried: the monkee is standing on ONE FOOT!!! :) but seriously i LOVE this, both for the brilliant idea AND the lovely design...and the sentiment is awesome, as well! (ps: this is definitely a card one would NOT AT ALL mind waiting to receive!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this card! This is so flippin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh this is to die for!! I love your stack of animals and your coloring is amazing!

    http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card! Does look time consuming, but the result is well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)