10.30.2009

polls are now closed

It has come to the attention of Torendi that there were ways to cheat the system on the polls, so they have taken down the poll and are trying to find a different way to decide on the design team.

I promise you with all my heart that I was not doing any cheating of any sort. All of you and my family and friends came out in huge support of me, and I could never thank you enough or express how much it means to me. The kindness everyone has shown me has been overwhelming, and I am saddened that this happened.

So, I want to thank you for being the best supporters I could ever have. I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug.

Thank you again,
Kelly Marie

6 comments:

  1. This is sad... why would someone cheat!?!?! Well... if they are smart... they will pick you! You are great!! Your personality is contagious and your creations make me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Kelly! Your creations are wonderful and that's what people saw and voted for :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that happened! I love your creations and so does everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!! I hope things work themselves out! You are awesome and you make awesome creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bummer!!! I know you weren't cheating!! You make the best cards ever and surely you will be on the design team! You're my fave designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, sorry I haven't been around much, your blog is fantastic. I have to come back for a challenge :)

    Listen, I gave you a blog award! I had to pass it onto bloggers and since I like your cards and blog I thought of you,just stop by my blog to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)