SPCC #18

Welcome to another SPCC Challenge! These colors are certainly a challenge, but that is what it is all about, right? :)
This week the winner will win a prize from Love 4 Paper!

The gorgeous top note die in ACTUAL dusty durango was in a sweet gift package from one of the sweetest gals around, Lynnette. I couldn't believe when she sent me all these beautiful goodies. It was during a really hard time for me, and it was just meant to be. So, thank you to my BBF, Lynnette. :)
The image is from Unity. How cute is that fairy tale house? I just love it! I colored in it with my Copics. I created the background on the dark blue card stock with an image from Vintage Labels from PTI. That was so fun!
So get out your dusty navy suede and make a card! I can't wait to see what you create!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (enchanted evening), Stampin' Up (dusty durango)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso), Papertrey Ink (enchanted evening), Versamark, Random (rust)
Stamps: Unity (pixie lane), Papertrey Ink (vintage labels, simple alphabet, bird watching)
Etc: top note die cut from Lynnette, Papertrey Ink button (enchanted evening), Papertrey Ink twine, Spellbinders Labels One dies, cuttlebug
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. Love love love it!

    Emily-SP Diva

  2. It turned out AWESOME! Great job :)

  3. Love your card, the colors look great, and the stamped house is so cute!

  4. Wonderful card. I just love the cute little house.

  5. This card is adorable!! I love the layout! :)

  6. This is a great card! AND HUGE CONGRATS paper crafts winner! :)

  7. This is beautiful! I love how well the background images coordinate with the little house! You made those colors sing!

  8. Oh, this is too cute! I love it! :)

  9. This card is too cute! I love everything about it - the little house, hand stamped background, sentiment tag, etc. Great job!!

  10. Kelly Marie, you DIVA!!
    I LOVE this card. Love the stamped images and all the layers!

  11. Kelly Marie, you did a great job on this adorable card.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)