10.03.2009

trees are poems

It took me a while to be able to post today, but here I am! This card works for a couple of challenges. Embellish's, Tiff's Odd Bird Planet woodgrain challenge, and one SCS from Unity to use a quote! Woo!
I had to use a slinky in the photo to prop it up since that circle card would just not stay standing! I hope you guys like it. I am off to make another card! Happy WCMD and don't forget to leave a comment to be entered to win the latest issue of Paper Crafts!
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Recollections (dark brown)
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow (soft pool), Ranger Distress (shabby shutters), Stampin' Up (close to cocoa)
Stamps: Hero Arts (designer woodgrain, clouds), Hero Arts (trees 1, trees 2)
Etc: Nestabilities (circle), re-purposed ribbon (from a present)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and that slinky prop is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! But then, I wouldn't expect anything else from you, you talented gal! I'm so happy to know you and be inspired by you.

    Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card. Great idea to use a slinky to prop it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love it and the picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the woodgrain and of course the slinky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kelly!! I love it!! I love the slinky in the background.... very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is adorable!!! Cute circle card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card turned out great! The slinky is hilarious, great idea!! I like it!! I love the woodgrain and the ribbon you used, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea. So innovative and creative! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly Marie,
    What a lovely card ("lovely as a tree...")!! And you recycled, too! Very cool!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quote about the tree. ~;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that saying on the card and nice use of a slinky :)
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card with a great quote! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a kick I got out of your original card stand and the card s cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card, Kelly!!! Very original ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun and cute card, Kelly. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)