10.03.2009

WCMD & 20,000 hits!

It's Word Card Making Day!! Wooooo! I plan on spending the day making and posting cards, in other words, virtually crafting with all my bloggy pals! I can't wait. Of course, I'll be joining the party late since I am on California time and because I love to sleep in, but I will be joining in!

The other super exciting thing is that this blog just hit 20,000 hits! That means some blog candy to show my appreciation to all you sweeties who come and visit and make my day, everyday! I will be giving away the latest issue of Paper Crafts magazine. Just leave a comment on one or all of my posts today (October 3rd), and your name will go in the hat with each comment!

Alright, it's time for this night owl to get some sleep. I can't wait to get crafty with you all!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

17 comments:

  1. Im about to hit the hay here , but just wanted to say hi! Happy WCMD. and congrats on the 20,000 hits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot for the 20,000 sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY WCMD GIRLY!!!

    You're probably sleeping right now (ha!), but I'm sure it'll be a super fun day! :-)

    Congrats on the hits mamacita!!! Gagillions more to come, I'm sure! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kelly!

    Have a fun day (and I don't need to win the prize)! Just hello and get down with your card making self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WCMD!!! That's an amazing # of hits! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you create in honor of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy World Card Making Day to you too and greetings from Finland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testing because I am a blogger dummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry it has been so long I have been on your blog; my crazy life! Good life, but crazy! I am very impressed by it all! I miss your cards but so happy this is doing so well. Very proud of you!
    Echa pa'lante, no mires pa'tra, la vida es muy corta y hay que bailar!
    Love you mucho, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the big 20,000! When did you first start blogging? In two days it'll be my first year- still haven't decided how I should celebrate. :) Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 20k!! W00t!! Congrats girl, and Happy WCMD!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  11. COngratulations on your many hits! Your blog is very cute and I like the cards you create. Happy WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been busy girl! Congrats on all the hits. I know that number is just going to continue to climb Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs to my BBF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to exchange links with your site lawnfawn.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)