10.12.2009

Whoo loves you? I do!!

Whoo loves you, rub-ons? I do! I've gone a little rub on crazy now. Still in the over rubbing paranoia stage of rub-ons, but they are so fun!
Hot pink wood grain? Yes, please! Also, American Crafts makes ribbon that feels like a shoelace. Very cool. Is it weird that I thought about putting it through my Chucks instead of putting it on this card? ;)
There are rub-ons hidden on the inside! Wooo! Okay, I am definitely in a punchy mood tonight. I'm getting all wacky over here. It's time to watch watch House with the hubs. My goodness, I love that show! Then it's time for some How I Met Your Mother. I need my Doogie fix for the week!
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (raspberry fizz, lemon tart)
Stamps: Hero Arts (designer wood grain)
Ink: Versamark
Embossing powder: Ranger (clear)
Ribbon: American Crafts (Cloud Nine Blue Skies Ribbon Assortment Box)
Rub-Ons: American Crafts (Skip Blue Skies Minimarks, Alex Black Minimarks)
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities (scallop ovals)
Tools: Cuttlebug

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. Whoo loves this card??? I DO! And oh man... I needed some hot pink wood grain in my life. Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kelly!! I love this! Your cards are always so cute and happy!! I know where to go when I need a pick me up! :) I love How I Met Your Mother!! That is one of our favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man oh man.....such a CUTE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot pink wood grain!!! Such a cute card! And HOUSE RAWKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, what a fun and cheery card. I love House, and this season is off to an awesome start (even though I missed the season opener due to the Colts playing on Monday night!---Waiting for the rerun).

    BTW, I love your new piccie on your blog! Fabulous! What a beauty you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i just love this owl card!!!!!!! love love love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)