11.17.2009

a classy circle card

Caardvarks is having a circular card challenge right now! How fun is that?! It is also my Grandmother's birthday, so I decided to go classy. She likes elegant things, so I put away my woodland creatures and pulled out some My Mind's Eye.
I actually got inspired to use the My Mind's Eye while looking through the Quiltish etsy shop on Etsy Inspired this week. The flowers on this bag totally reminded me of the flowers in this set. Yay! That purse is so cute!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (natural white)
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye (Andreavictoria Paper and Accessories kit)
Flower: My Mind's Eye (Andreavictoria Paper and Accessories kit)
Ribbon: I don't know!
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities (circles, scalloped circles)
Tools: Cuttlebug
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

23 comments:

  1. Look at that cutting!!!! GREAT JOB! She's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly!! My heart is going pitter patter. That card is just absolutely STUNNING!!! So gorgeous. Your grandmother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous! You really did the classy just right! This is FABULOUS! Good job! Thanks for playing the EIC with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this is a stunning card...your grandmother is going to LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes!! very very classy indeed!! im obsessed with these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the gold and brown combo -- very classy and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow, this is gorgeous! I love it!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, so victorian looking :) I luv your sense of style! Congrats on making the Torendi DT! Have a good day!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely! I love circle cards. Just too lazy to do a lot myself... got to pull out some tools :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Kelly.... very very classy!! Your grandmother will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! It really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very elegant!! I really like that way that you have added dimension to the yellow patterned circle and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! I LOVE this card! Thanks so much for playing the EIC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly Marie, your beautiful, amazing card won EtsyInspired this week! Pop over to the blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)