11.25.2009

embellishing the tree

please scroll down for today's other post
Another Embellish challenge here! I saw my jeweled brads in my little organizer when I was grabbing brads for my previous card, and I knew I needed to make a Christmas tree!
This tree is so cute. It's from Hero Arts. The red wood grain is Basic Grey and so cool. I really want to see a red log cabin now! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am so thankful for this crafting community. Crafting has brought so much joy to my life, not only in the joy of creativity, but also in the the spectacular friends that I have made. You all have changed my life for the better. Thank you for being amazing.
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (new leaf), Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Patterned paper: Basic Grey (eskimo kisses)
Stamps: Hero Arts (giving tree) - what a wonderful stamp name!
Ink: Papertrey Ink (new leaf), Distress Ink (broken china)
Brads: Recollections (jeweled brads in blue, green and red), Basic Grey (yellow)
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities (ovals)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Ranger inking tool and foam
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

9 comments:

  1. This is darling Kelly! I love that tree, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embellishments and that redwood paper! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo CUTE!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet & happy decorated tree! :>:> Happy Thanksgiving! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, love the tree and the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your style...simple yet oh so beautiful!

    Another great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brads as ornaments!!!! Awesome card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So festive! Makes me want to get our Christmas tree now. (Hopefully it will happen soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love bling brads because the don't look like brads! Cute way to dress up your tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)