11.12.2009

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge WINNER!


I am here to announce the winner and our 3 domestic divas for the Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge! We vote by committee, which I really like since everyone has a different style. So without further ado ...


Dana! You are our winner! Dana, please email me your snail mail address at lawnfawncards (at) gmail (dot) com so I can send out your prize! Congratulations to our 3 domestic divas Mariana, Ashley and Karen!

I have to say that everyone blew me away with this challenge. Major props to everyone that tried this challenge. I know it was out of the box, but you guys rocked it! Make sure you check out everyone's cards here at Mr. Linky because they really blew me away!

I also wanted to let you know that some big things are coming for EbtKS. So look out for some moving vans! ;)

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. Nice post. And I'm way excited about some moving vans!

    And way to go ladies... you did an amazing challenge with Kelly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeeee! You picked me! :) I am totally honored. Thank you so much EBtKS gals! I would totally spare a square for all of you! ;) Thanks a bunch to hostess, Kelly...I'll be emailing you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the "Domestic Divas"!!!!! wooooohooooo!!!!! :) :) :)... So happy and honored!!!! Congratulations to Dana, Ashley and Karen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly!!! I'm a diva!!!!!! I shall proudly display this on my blog forever. :) But starting tomorrow since it's late and I'm in no mood to fuss with HTML. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS, you fabulous CRAFTY wonders! Special WAHOOOO for sweet lil' DANA G! {I KNOW her!} HEE HEE FABULOUS craftiness, girrrrrrlllllzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much ladies, for picking me for a Domestic Diva, and to the winner and other divas. This was such a fun CHALLENGE and I look forward to what is coming next!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)