11.30.2009

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge!

Welcome to another Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge. Our challenge this week is:Yes! Toothpicks!! We cannot wait to see what you guys make! There are so many possibilities! So go here to play along! There is an amazing prize this week, too! :) Also, did you see the winner and domestic divas for the last challenge? Check it out here!

So here is my toothpick creation! I broke them in half and colored them with a chocolate chip Stampin' Spot thingy. I adhered them all together with Crystal Effects on to the card base. I then stamped some flames with my campfire stamp from A Muse and cut them out and adhered them with Crystal Effects too. I really like how it turned out! It was fun to work with the toothpicks. Just watch out for splinters! Haha! :)
I made the marshmallow with liquid applique. So fun! The snow hill is just Stickles spread on card stock. That cutie penguin is Hero Arts, of course!

I cannot wait to see what you all make! I know you will knock our socks off! So come along and play with us! Also, check out the other EbtKS girls cards for inspiration!
Courtney
Lynnette
Winter
________________________________________
You may notice that Kelley's blog is not on that list. It is because she is going through a difficult time that you may have read about on her blog. I urge you to pray for her, send her good thoughts, whatever it is that you do for someone that needs your love. Kelley is the sweetest girl around, and I know that she would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts. I love you, Kelley. Big big hugs to you.
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (spring rain), Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Michael's (red)
Stamps: Hero Arts (jolly christmas), A Muse (marshmallow stick, campfire)
Ink: Stampin' Up (real red, chocolate chip), Ranger Adirondack (pitch black), Ranger Distress Ink (spiced marmalade, antique linen), Versamark
Embossing powder: Whisper (sea foam white)
Markers: Copic
Glitter: Stickles (star dust)
Punches: Marvy Uchida, EK Success
Etc: Toothpicks! , liquid applique

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so stinkin' adorable, Kelly! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you explained how you got your toothpicks to look that way... b/c I was NOT convinced those were toothpicks! Lol! You can't even tell! Your card is awesome girl! Full of fun and cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! Kelly this is soooo sweet!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super adorable card! This just makes me happy. I am diggin' this card in a HUGE way. Love, love love this little toastin' marshmallow penguin cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, the penguin roasting his marshmallows is adorable! What a fun and creative card! I am so tempted to do the challenge! Awesome!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a concept!! This is wonderful!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fire turned out AWESOME! So creative

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Thanks for your comment on my wreath at SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are insanely creative! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh HOW CUTE!!! Toothpicks!! Wow. Hmm. The wheels are spinning in my brain... really want to play along if I can come up with something... :-) Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is OTT!! You really hit it out of the park this time!! Best wishes from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, your little penguin is just way too cute, Kelly!!! Looks like I need to give the toothpicks a go :-) {How do you girls come up with that stuff? I mean, toothpicks?!? Awesome!}

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card! LOVE the s'mores and the real sticks in the fire and the ADORABLe penguin!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. toothpicks??! i don't believe it! holy cow...just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! I can't believe I don't have any toothpicks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness...this is cute as a button!! I love, love what you did with the toothpicks!!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO COOL and SWEET! Congrats on the EtsyInspired challenge guest design spot! You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one of the most creative things I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)