Happy Thanksgiving!

I was so excited when there was another Raspberry Suite Challenge! Especially since it has so many colors. The more colors the better, I say!I had so much fun rolling these flowers in lavender moon and raspberry fizz ink!

I love Thickers! This font is super rad! The sweeties at American Crafts sent me this one!

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving! We eat late here at my house, so I am preparing my stomach to be stuffed! I also finally found my canned pumpkin, so my pumpkin bread contribution is done!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs to you all! :)
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (dark chocolate), Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Stamps: Hero Arts (clouds), Papertrey Ink (with sympathy, background basics: text style)
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink (lavender moon, raspberry fizz), Stampin' Up (wild wasabi), Hero Arts Shadow (soft pool)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers (by the yard)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. happy thanksgiving to you! i'm already stuffed! lovely card!

  2. Very pretty Kelly! I'm having a hard time with this one, I'm a less colors is better type.

  3. That card is definitely a big favourite of mine! And I'm sure of Mom's!

  4. I love that you weren't afraid of all the colours!! This card is fabulous!! Love the 2 tone stamping :)

  5. Super fun cloud background. Way to rock the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

  6. So, so pretty! You rock the American Crafts -- it's so awesome that they sent you goodies. :)

  7. Hi Kelly Marie,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!Love how you use all those colors so effortlessly in this card!

  8. Sweet card! I love the flowers! :)

  9. Love the raspberry fizz flowers. So bright and cheerful!

  10. This card is adorable, Kelly! You made it look like such an easy challenge....how do you do it?! ;)


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)