SPCC #24 & My Cute Stamps!

Hello and welcome to another SPCC challenge! Wooo! I am also showcasing the Celebrate Today stamp set from My Cute Stamps. It is so pretty!This is this week's challenge. The colors are really fun because they could be for Christmas or for anything else you can think of! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

This week you can win a prize from iCopic!! COPICS!!! Go check it out! :)
I turned this flower from Celebrate Today into a poinsettia with my Copics. It was so fun. I also used the branches from the set too.
The patterned paper is Eskimo Kisses. Also just so pretty! I had a lot of fun making this card. It is definitely a quick and easy, elegant and funky Christmas card! :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Patterned paper: Basic Grey (eskimo kisses)
Stamps: My Cute Stamps (celebrate today), Papertrey Ink (rustic snowflakes)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black)
Markers: Copic
Punch: Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. This is so cute! I cannot believe the holidays are upon us! Christmas will be here before we know it!

  2. So cute Kelly!! I love the colors...

  3. soooo festive Kelly...love it!

  4. Love how the blue makes the flower pop!!

  5. how cute is this!! i just love the flowers and how you used the colors.

  6. I love this card...one of my favorites from you!

    Emily-SP Diva

  7. Wow, look at that vibrant flower! Such a great card!!

  8. Super cute! I love that big, bright poinsettia!

  9. This is such a pretty card ~ I love the layering! I always love your work :)

    Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

  10. So cute! I love the color combo, I think I need to try this challenge! :)

  11. Gorgeous and funky! I love the paper and stamps you used.
    Hugs and smiles

  12. I just love your card. I'm glad that you showed the side view so we could see the wonderful layering!

  13. This card is so pretty! I love how you took the combo and made it a holiday one!

    - Heidi, SP Diva


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)