11.14.2009

wishing you rainbows

Happy weekend everyone!! This is a quick little card. It's 2 3/4 square which is a really cute size for a gift or just a little note for someone. I colored and out out the rainbow and adhered it with foam adhesive for a little dimension. At first I wasn't sure if I liked this card, but now I really like the simplicity of it :).

You guys always warm my heart with your wonderful comments. Seriously, they always make my day! Well, the last blog post just made me even more glad that I am in this crafty community. You guys are brilliant! You gave me some great ideas in how to deal with that looooong card. Here are some of them:

November 13, 2009 5:24 AM
~amy~ said...

definitely the world's longest card...lol..I love it...perfect on a fireplace mantel!!

November 13, 2009 5:33 AM
Kim said...

Oh WOW! Throw some pretty white and gold 'mums around it and you totally have a Thanksgiving centerpiece! Huh? Huh? :D

November 13, 2009 5:48 AM
Chrissy said...

So sweet! I love that phrase, it is very inspiring. You know, you could probably wrap one of those giant Toblerone (triangle shaped bars- my spelling may be wrong :( ) in this card and really make someone's day! Too cute.
Chrissy


November 13, 2009 6:53 AM
Nicole Maki said...

That is super cute! Love the hanging tag.

Adorable.

I've fallen in love with CC titles too and I always cut them into pieces.

Here's one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikimaki/2757377459/in/set-72157619027845563/


November 13, 2009 3:05 PM
How cool are all of those ideas?! I love it! A bunch of you asked where I would find an envelope! Haha! Who knows! I am thinking I am going to have to take one of these lovely lady's ideas! Thanks, girls! :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Stamps: Hero Arts (sky's the limit)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black), Papertrey Ink (true black)
Markers: Copic
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. Adorable little card, Kelly! I love your loooong card, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...I love it! Where did you get that rainbow stamp? I love your long card too! I like the candy bar idea!! I think it would look great just sitting out anywhere... maybe as an inspiration piece where you craft..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I need that stamp, so cute! You could always wear your long card as a hat. (I crack myself up, can you tell?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card!!! love the image and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw everyone needs a rainbow to brighten their day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute,love the rainbow! I love that long card too, great ideas ladies! You could always, make your own envelope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...whatta sweet rainbow card...adorable!!! I tell you, I just adore the blogging community..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I love rainbows and I love simple cards - so this is perfect in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)