11.21.2009

you make my heart melt

I can't stop Moxie-Fabbing! I am totally into this old country thing! This time I decided to go for the folk art look. I think this rustic snowflake stamp from Paper Source is a perfect fit!
This might be my best white embossing job ever. Normally I get excess somewhere and have little white specks all around. Woo! Let's hope I keep this up :). Then I decided to use this sentiment for the pun again. Melting, snowflakes, etc. Cheesy, yes. Makes me smile, yes. :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Stamps: Paper Source (rustic snowflake), Kim Hughes (heart warmers)
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up (wild wasabi)
Embossing powder: Whisper (sea foam white)
Buttons: Papertrey Ink (pure poppy)
Twine: Papertrey Ink (rustic cream)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

20 comments:

  1. That rustic snowflake is incredible! I'm totally in love with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that card- Simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, we must be on the same wave-length! I just made a card yesterday that is surprisingly similar to this - I can't post it till Tuesday as it's for Practical Scrappers, but you'll see it on my blog then-and I was going to post to MFW as well! I love yours! It's so cute! Gotta love those snowflakes on kraft! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a helping of that cheese.....that sentiment is so sweet with your perfectly embossed snowflake! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really does look old world....that snowflake and the red buttons on kraft for sure. Nice embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really cute card! I really like the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Kelly!! I just love that CHF set that has that sentiment in it! Congrats on being spotlighted over at 2S4U!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card! Love this version too! And isn't that white embossing HARD? I always have that same problem. :-)

    Betsy Veldman
    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! What a beautiful card! LOVE this look and the sweet sentiment and buttons on the side!! Beautiful!!!
    hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love that sentiment! All of your country Christmas cards are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. That IS some good white embossing! The whole card in general is so impressive because there's so much white space that any little oopses would just scream but yours is so perfect. (As usual!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card!!! The buttons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful. I love a simple, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well hello again Kelly Marie! Thanks once again for entering the Christmas in the Old Country challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm glad you've found it to be so inspiring, girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sweet simplicity! That snowflake is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)